"As Is" Cash Contracts
- California Civil Code Section 2981 mandates that sales contracts be completed when a motor vehilce is sold from a licensed entitiy (dealership). All contracts need to be in writing and must be contained on a single document.
- The contract is designed to protect both the consumer and the dealer by clearly stating the terms of the sale. The contract must include a proper description of the vehicle, the total cost and terms of the sale, as well as the prescribed disclosures required by statue.
- All contracts must be completed and signed by both parties (buyer and seller). Be sure to provide a clear copy of the contract to the consumer.
- This form is in complete compliance with disclosures, and is to be used for Cash in house deals when no financing is applicable.
- Contains large AS -IS Disclosure. 14 3/4" x 8 1/2" - 2-part - 100 /pkg